So close!

Friday, February 3, 2012
Okay, I don't want to come off as that annoying weight loss person, but I am a little frustrated too so I thought I should vent and what better venue than a blog right??? I am presently one pound away from a pretty big milestone in my weight loss. ONE MORE POUND and I will have lost 50 pounds since September! I decided once I started approaching the big 5-0 mark that I would need to celebrate with a little pampering (not food related!!) I decided that I would like to go get a mani/pedi to celebrate my success, but this last pound is absolutely, positively, REFUSING to go away, grrrrr. I don't know if it's mental or physical or what, but I've hit a wall. ANYWAY, yay for being 49 pounds healthier and maybe I'll go get that mani/pedi tomorrow regardless and let my body/brain catch up next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment